Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan exhibit their dance steps at Delhi Wedding Reception
Jan 1, 2018
The wedding of Indian cricketer Virat Kohli with Indian actress Anushka Sharma is the talk of the town and the married couple has an agreement to celebrate the occasion in a huge way. Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma got married at the beautiful locales of Tuscany, Italy on December 11. According to an Indian news website, Kohli and Sharma are planned to hosts receptions on 21st and 26th December. They are predictable to tour South Africa, as Sharma’s husband will be playing his 1st series there after his marriage.
And here comes dulhan???? ?? #VirushkaReception . #Virushka #virushkawedding Follow @_virat_18_lovers . . . . . . . @virat.kohli @anushkasharma #virat #viratkohli #vee #kohlivirat #anushka #sharma #anushkasharma #nushkie #love #couplegoals #virushka #virushkaedits #virushkaforever #virushkalove #virushkaslays . @_virat_lovers_for_life @viratlife @weviratkohli.fc @anushkasharma.xx @anushkasharma @icc
Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli and his wife Anushka Sharma,hosted 1st of their two luxurious reception ceremonies at the Taj Diplomatic Enclave in Delhi on Thursday. The function in the capital will be followed by a Mumbai wedding party on December 26, likely to be joined by friends and classmates of the newlyweds. The couple has been dating on and off for a long time and were known to remain their personal life a secret affair.
Virat was wearing clothes in a traditional black sherwani with an astounding overall shawl while Anushka dazzles in a spectacular red Banarasi saree with Gajra adorning her hair and heavy jewelry to comprehensive her look.
Virat Kohli and his wife Anushka Sharmaorganized a 1st luxurious reception on Thursday; they invited all VIP and VVI guests. PM Narendra Modi on Thursday attended the wedding reception. On reception night, as the captain celebrated his marriage, Dhawan proved the world his dancing abilities were as superior as his skills to clear the rope with charm. The reception was mostly visited by the family members, nearby relations, and close buddies of the couple. Kohli is an admirer of Punjabi songs and he has time and again danced on Punjabi music at different occasions, this indeed was a special moment for his favorite dance. Cricketer Virat Kohli and his rumored wife Anushka Sharma set the dance floor on fire at Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge's Mumbai reception on November 27.
- 6 Home Remedies to Overcome Depression
- 10 Bollywood Actresses Rejected The Offer To Act In Khans Movies
- Pics Of Sonam’s Wedding Are Out. She is Looking stunning In Her Red Lehenga
- Ali Asgar Tweeted To Kapil & Wished Him Luck. Kapil Had The Most Emotional Reply
- Sehwag Reveals Why Ashwin Was Chosen over Yuvraj Singh As Captain of Kings XI Punjab
- Reason for Sridevi’s Death
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra