This Actor From Dill Mill Gayye Has Passed Away
Mar 27, 2018
Dill Mill Gayye is a 2007 Indian medical drama television series that aired on STAR One. It was a sequel to the Star Plus series Sanjivani - A Medical Boon (2002–05). The show centers on a new generation of medical interns with a specific focus on the love story of young couples.
Karan Paranjpe had played a great role in serial “Dill Mill Gayye”. He played the character of Jignesh in the show & kept everyone curved.
However, we are very sad to share the news that he passed away on the 25th of March, 2018 at his residence. He died at a very young age of 26.
The reason of his death isn’t clear yet. His mother found him dead on his bed on Sunday. As per reports, it is said that he got heart attack in sleep. All are shaken with his sudden death. Karan had no siblings and he is the only child in the family.
Actor Karan Wahi had posted an Instagram story for his friend. Have a look:
All his fans are shocked with his death news. May his soul rest in peace.
- 6 Home Remedies to Overcome Depression
- 10 Bollywood Actresses Rejected The Offer To Act In Khans Movies
- Pics Of Sonam’s Wedding Are Out. She is Looking stunning In Her Red Lehenga
- Ali Asgar Tweeted To Kapil & Wished Him Luck. Kapil Had The Most Emotional Reply
- Sehwag Reveals Why Ashwin Was Chosen over Yuvraj Singh As Captain of Kings XI Punjab
- Reason for Sridevi’s Death
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra