Student Suicides During Video Call with His Girlfriend and The Video is Going Viral
Mar 16, 2018
In a terrible incident, a 20-year student named Ajmeer Sagar from Hyderabad committed suicide by hanging himself by a fan and the whole incident was watched by his girlfriend as she was on a video call with Sagar.
As per police, Sagar was a student of Industrial Training Institute (ITI) and he was staying at Vinayak Nagar, Neredmet with his sister and brother-in-law. However when he committed this act, he was alone at home.
Sagar was in a relationship with a 19-yr B. Sc. (Nursing) student and they both even tried to run away in January because they wanted to get married against the desires of their parents. However, their plans were hindered by their parents and after that, Sagar’s family started looking for a girl for the Sagar’s marriage.
Sub-Inspector P Nagaraju from Neredmet Police Station said,
“On Wednesday morning, he texted his girlfriend saying he will be happy to die in front of her. He then did a WhatsApp video call to the girl and committed suicide by hanging during their chat.”
The suicide video has already gone viral and in this video, two girls can be seen talking to Sagar as he stood on the chair. It seems as if the girls felt that it was just a prank but later when they realised that it was actually a suicide, one of them was heard screaming.
Here is the Video:
As Sagar was not taking calls, his sister came home from office and found his body hanging. She called police at 10:30 am; however, as per police, the suicide must have been committed an hour ago. Autopsy was done in Gandhi hospital and a case has been registered under Sec 174 of CrPC.
- 6 Home Remedies to Overcome Depression
- 10 Bollywood Actresses Rejected The Offer To Act In Khans Movies
- Pics Of Sonam’s Wedding Are Out. She is Looking stunning In Her Red Lehenga
- Ali Asgar Tweeted To Kapil & Wished Him Luck. Kapil Had The Most Emotional Reply
- Sehwag Reveals Why Ashwin Was Chosen over Yuvraj Singh As Captain of Kings XI Punjab
- Reason for Sridevi’s Death
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra