Ali Asgar Tweeted To Kapil & Wished Him Luck. Kapil Had The Most Emotional Reply
Mar 28, 2018
Last year in March, Kapil Sharma made his fan sad by discontinuing The Kapil Sharma Show. Things turned worse after his mid-air flight with Sunil Grover and TKSS’s team.
Exactly after one year, Kapil announced his new show “Family Time with Kapil”. And we expected Ali Asgar and Sunil Grover to be a part of it, but sadly, it didn’t happen.
Audience didn’t like the first episode of “Family Time with Kapil” because they were missing their favorite stars. We even saw a Twitter war between Kapil and Sunil, wherein they were blaming each other.
Looks as if Ali Asgar is ready to forget everything. He took to Twitter to wish Kapil luck. This is what our favorite Ali Asgar tweeted:
Kapil got emotional seeing this tweet. He expressed that he was missing his team-mates.
Thank u ali bhai .. missing u guys .. it’s the same floor where we used to shoot comedy nights.. I only know how I am shooting without u guys .. love u— KAPIL (@KapilSharmaK9) March 25, 2018
What you think, Will Sunil Grover reply too?
- 6 Home Remedies to Overcome Depression
- Ali Asgar Tweeted To Kapil & Wished Him Luck. Kapil Had The Most Emotional Reply
- Sehwag Reveals Why Ashwin Was Chosen over Yuvraj Singh As Captain of Kings XI Punjab
- Reason for Sridevi’s Death
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra
- Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Are Not Happy With This Week Nominations
- Bigg Boss 11 The contestants are Excited to Meet their Loved Ones and Family Members