Gaajar Halava Recipe
Jan 2, 2018
Gaajar Halava is an Indian dish which is especially preferred in the winter. On the festive occasions, you will also see a carrot halwa at the sweet shop. You can make it at the festival and special occasions. So let's make this delicious sweet dish made from carrots, sugar, milk and dry fruits which everyone becomes happy after eating.
Gaajar Halava ingredients:
1 kg carrots
1 ½ liter milk
8 green cardamom
5-7 tablespoons of ghee
5-7 tablespoon sugar
2 tsp raisins
1 table spoon almonds, bunch
2 tablespoon dates, cut into pieces
To make the Gaajar Halava:
1. Peel the carrots first and then peel it.
2. Then add cardamom and boil the milk on light flame.
3. Heat the ghee in the kadhiahi/pan and mix the chopped carrots and milk in it. Keep the kadhiahi/pan on a light flame for 10-15 minutes and leave it. Then add sugar to it and cook the halwa until its color is red in color. After cooking properly, add chopped dry fruits Mix and serve it hot.
- 6 Home Remedies to Overcome Depression
- 10 Bollywood Actresses Rejected The Offer To Act In Khans Movies
- Pics Of Sonam’s Wedding Are Out. She is Looking stunning In Her Red Lehenga
- Ali Asgar Tweeted To Kapil & Wished Him Luck. Kapil Had The Most Emotional Reply
- Sehwag Reveals Why Ashwin Was Chosen over Yuvraj Singh As Captain of Kings XI Punjab
- Reason for Sridevi’s Death
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra