8 Best Places to Get Delicious Delhi Street Food
Jan 1, 2018
1.Best Parantha: Paranthe Wali Gali
Exactly opposite Khandani Pakode wala is the Kulcha King. Serving some amazing Amritsari Kulcha and chole, the place leaves you craving for more! For people who want to have a look at the amazing stuff in store before you visit, the place also has its website, www.kulchakingfood.com . Ranging from 70 Rs. To 100 Rs. your taste buds will definitely be satisfied!
4.Prince’s Paan & Chaat Corner
Not everyone would be comfortable to delve deep in to the by lanes of Chandni Chowk, to satisfy the taste buds of such individuals Prince’s Paan & Chaat Corner is the solution. The apt up-market place for those who want to taste delicious street food in Delhi without venturing much. Owing to its location in the posh Greater Kailash I, this place has got great expats visiting it. The cost is steep at Rs. 250 for two but so is the taste!
To have a culinary culture ride head to Dilli Haat in INA. One of the top places to taste dishes from all states of India, Dilli Haat is a treat to behold. From North-Indian thali to Rajasthan spicy dishes or from Hyderabadi Biryani to sea food from Lakshadweep, you name it and you will get it. Cuisines from Hyderabad, Kashmir, Maharashtra, Orissa, Bengal, the list is endless in Dilli Haat!
The most sought after place to gorge on non-vegetarian food, Khan Chacha’s located in Khan Market will serve the best rolls, kebabs, rotis and much more! Not just non-vegetarian food, the vegetarian fare on offer is also something worth trying. Prices are little on the higher end, but with such amazing taste, it is worth every bite!
7.Sitaram Diwan Chand
The thought of gulping down amazing chole bhature should make you land in Sitaram Diwan Chand. Located in Paharganj, this place is renowned to serve bhature lined with shreds of paneer that blend perfectly with spicy chole!
8.Bittoo Tikki Wala
Starting out as a random cart seller to having franchisees across town, Bittoo tikki wala is loved by one and all. The crispy tikki is the perfect solution to beat Delhi’s chill! Located at Pitampura, a plate will set you back by only Rs. 60.
- 6 Home Remedies to Overcome Depression
- 10 Bollywood Actresses Rejected The Offer To Act In Khans Movies
- Pics Of Sonam’s Wedding Are Out. She is Looking stunning In Her Red Lehenga
- Ali Asgar Tweeted To Kapil & Wished Him Luck. Kapil Had The Most Emotional Reply
- Sehwag Reveals Why Ashwin Was Chosen over Yuvraj Singh As Captain of Kings XI Punjab
- Reason for Sridevi’s Death
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra