10 Most Common Food Items Which Make You More Hungry Instead Of Making You Feel Full
Jan 1, 2018
Have you ever noticed that sometimes you tend to feel hungrier just after eating a food item? Well, you are not alone to feel so because there are several food items which leave you craving for more after you consume them.
Here are 10 of those food items which we consume in our day-to-day life without even realizing that they will make us hungrier:
Most of the cereals make you feel hungry even after you consume them as they have high level of sugar but no fibre content.
2. White Bread
White bread stimulates the levels of insulin in human body after a person eats it and this results in uneven appetite.
3. Chips & Popcorn
These two are pretty common snacks nowadays and most of us have them while watching a movie or during get-together but the high level of salt in them further dehydrates body and leaves us craving for more food.
4. Packaged Juice
There is no doubt that packaged juices don’t have any pulp and they are full of artificial flavors. The high level of sugar that they contain increases the level of blood sugar in body which results in hunger.
5. Fast Food
Most of the fast foods have trans-fat which reduces the capability of body to produce neurotransmitters that control the hunger so even after having fast food, we feel like eating something more.
6. Chewing Gum
The gastric juices get affected by the juicy chewing gum and as saliva goes into stomach while chewing, a person starts feeling hungry.
7. Diet Drink
Diet drinks are full of artificial sweeteners and though they make us feel energetic in the beginning, we soon start feeling hungry due to high level of sugar content in them.
8. Frozen Yogurt
The high level of sugar content in frozen yogurt further increases your hunger rather than controlling it.
Have you ever noticed that you feel hungrier after eating apples because they are 95% carbohydrates which don’t keep us full.
Ketchup or any other food item that contains high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) make you feel hungrier as HFCS not only affects metabolism but also reduces the production of leptin which controls hunger.
- 6 Home Remedies to Overcome Depression
- 10 Bollywood Actresses Rejected The Offer To Act In Khans Movies
- Pics Of Sonam’s Wedding Are Out. She is Looking stunning In Her Red Lehenga
- Ali Asgar Tweeted To Kapil & Wished Him Luck. Kapil Had The Most Emotional Reply
- Sehwag Reveals Why Ashwin Was Chosen over Yuvraj Singh As Captain of Kings XI Punjab
- Reason for Sridevi’s Death
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra