Most Popular Television Actresses Who Are Older Than Their Hubby
Jan 16, 2018
It is truly said that love sees no color, age, weight, or looks, it only sees what is in your heart! Some of the hottest actress of Indian television also saw no age when it came to marrying the love of their dreams.
Take a look at the list of these actresses who are older than their loving Husband…..!!!!!!!!
1. Bharti Singh and Haarsh Limbachiyaa
Haarsh and Bharti tied the knot on December 3, 2017 in Goa. After dating each other for 9 long years, this Punjabi-Gujarati jodi decided to take their marriage to the next level and took the plunge in a big fat wedding. Haarsh, born in 1987 is 30 years old while Bharti is 33 years old. She is 3 years older to him but that didn't stop these two from falling head-over-heels in love with each other.
2. Kashmira Shah and Krushna Abhishek
This adorable couple started dating each other in 2006 after a one-night-stand. After living in for many years, they tied the knot secretly in 2013. Krushna is 33 and Kashmira is 45, the couple has an age difference of almost 12 years! Although the age difference is a lot but age is just a number so who cares!
3. Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai
This couple got married on December 16, 2016, after dating for 7 years. Kishwer is 35 and Suyyash is 27. Although the age difference is of 8 years. The couple is so into each other and they look super-cute together.
4. Vahbiz Dorabjee and Vivian Dsena
This gorgeous couple are from two different religions (Vivian is a Punjabi and Vahbiz is a Parsi), they got married in 2013. Vivian is 28 and Vahbiz is 31, the couple has an age gap of 3 years and it never came in the way of their love!
5. Debina Bonnerjee and Gurmeet Choudhary
The ‘Ram’ and ‘Sita’ of the Indian television screen, Gurmeet and Debina met on the sets of television show RAMAYAN and fell in love. After proposing on national television, Gurmeet tied the knot with Debina in 2011. Gurmeet is 32 and Debina is 33, they have an age gap of only one year! Well, one year of age difference doesn’t even count when the relationship is so stong..!!!
6. Gurdeep Kohli and Arjun Punj
The ‘Sanjivani’ couple of small screen, Gurdeep and Arjun fell in love while working together on this show in 2002. After dating for four years, the two had a grand Punjabi wedding in 2006. Arjun is 34 and Gurdeep is 36. They have an age gap of 2 years and their chemistry is sizzling.
7. Bakhtiyaar Irani and Tanaaz Irani
This Parsi jodi, Bakhtiyaar and Tanaaz got married in 2007. It was Tanaaz’s second marriage, she was earlier married to Farid Currim. Tanaaz is 44 and Bakhtiyaar is 37, they have an age difference of 7 years. Tanaaz once said in an interview:
8. Karanvir Bohra and Teejay Sidhu
One of the hottest hunks of television, Karanvir Bohra fell for Teejay Sadhu. It was a love at first sight for both and the couple tied the knot in Bangalore in 2006. Couple blessed with twins baby. Karanvir (34) is 2 years younger to his wife Teejay (36). They look so cute together..!!
9. Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani
These lovebirds, Mohit and Sanaya had a beautiful destination wedding in Goa in January 2016, in the presence of their friends. After dating for 7 years, Mohit is 31 and Sanaya is 33, with an age gap of 2 years, are the cutest couple of small screen industry.
10. Jay Bhanushali and Mahhi Vij
Jay Bhanushali and Mahhi Vij met through common friends at a card party and became friends. And later had a secret wedding in November 2011. Jay Bhanushali (32) is 2 years younger to his wife, Mahhi Vij who is 34 years old.
- 6 Home Remedies to Overcome Depression
- Sehwag Reveals Why Ashwin Was Chosen over Yuvraj Singh As Captain of Kings XI Punjab
- Reason for Sridevi’s Death
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra
- Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Are Not Happy With This Week Nominations
- Bigg Boss 11 The contestants are Excited to Meet their Loved Ones and Family Members
- Hina Wrote 600 Instead Of 60 & Got Trolled On Twitter In The Most Epic Way-Big Boss 11