Did Ranveer Insult Fans? Watch Video and Decide Yourself
Mar 15, 2018
Ranveer Singh is one of the most successful actors now days who has proved that you don’t need a Godfather to survive in the Bollywood industry if you are talented enough.
His latest movie “Padmaavat” was a biggest blockbuster hit and his performance in the character of Alauddin Khalji in movie was widely praised.
On the other hand, a video is going viral on the web in which Ranveer Singh can be seen pushing fans who want to click selfies with him.
Is it really true?
First of all, watch the video:
As we could see, Ranveer is giving every fan equal chance and time to click a selfie with him; nevertheless, as there’s a long queue of fans, he refused fans from recording video.
What’s more, he denied selfie to those who have already clicked one with him and came forward again. Additionally, there were few who were not ready with their camera and as other fans were getting late, he asked them to get ready with the camera first and then come for the selfie.
Do you still feel that he insulted fans? Post your views.
- 6 Home Remedies to Overcome Depression
- 10 Bollywood Actresses Rejected The Offer To Act In Khans Movies
- Pics Of Sonam’s Wedding Are Out. She is Looking stunning In Her Red Lehenga
- Ali Asgar Tweeted To Kapil & Wished Him Luck. Kapil Had The Most Emotional Reply
- Sehwag Reveals Why Ashwin Was Chosen over Yuvraj Singh As Captain of Kings XI Punjab
- Reason for Sridevi’s Death
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra