Boney Kapoor Immerses Sridevi’s Ashes in Rameswaram
Mar 3, 2018
Sridevi was born in a small village of Tamil Nadu and started her career in Tamil Films. However, she later went on to become the first female Superstar of Bollywood.
The 54 year actress started her career as a child artist at the age of 4. She had recently celebrated 50 years in Cinema.
Sridevi died on 24th Feb in a Dubai Hotel by accidentally drowning in the bathtub. She, along with Boney and younger daughter Khushi were in Dubai to attend her nephew Mohit Marwah’s wedding. Her body was brought to India 3 days after her death.
Sridevi’s ashes were immersed by husband Boney Kapoor on 3rd March in the sea of Rameswaram. The well-known actress was cremated on Feb 28 with full state honors in Mumbai. She was draped in tri colour and a gun salute was given by Mumbai Police before cremation.
The ashes of late actressSridevi were brought to Chennai in a special aircraft by Boney Kapoor on Friday.
Here’s the picture of Boney Kapoor saying a last goodbye to his wife:
- 6 Home Remedies to Overcome Depression
- 10 Bollywood Actresses Rejected The Offer To Act In Khans Movies
- Pics Of Sonam’s Wedding Are Out. She is Looking stunning In Her Red Lehenga
- Ali Asgar Tweeted To Kapil & Wished Him Luck. Kapil Had The Most Emotional Reply
- Sehwag Reveals Why Ashwin Was Chosen over Yuvraj Singh As Captain of Kings XI Punjab
- Reason for Sridevi’s Death
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra