Boney Kapoor Immerses Sridevi’s Ashes in Rameswaram
Mar 3, 2018
Sridevi was born in a small village of Tamil Nadu and started her career in Tamil Films. However, she later went on to become the first female Superstar of Bollywood.
The 54 year actress started her career as a child artist at the age of 4. She had recently celebrated 50 years in Cinema.
Sridevi died on 24th Feb in a Dubai Hotel by accidentally drowning in the bathtub. She, along with Boney and younger daughter Khushi were in Dubai to attend her nephew Mohit Marwah’s wedding. Her body was brought to India 3 days after her death.
Sridevi’s ashes were immersed by husband Boney Kapoor on 3rd March in the sea of Rameswaram. The well-known actress was cremated on Feb 28 with full state honors in Mumbai. She was draped in tri colour and a gun salute was given by Mumbai Police before cremation.
The ashes of late actressSridevi were brought to Chennai in a special aircraft by Boney Kapoor on Friday.
Here’s the picture of Boney Kapoor saying a last goodbye to his wife:
- 6 Home Remedies to Overcome Depression
- Sehwag Reveals Why Ashwin Was Chosen over Yuvraj Singh As Captain of Kings XI Punjab
- Reason for Sridevi’s Death
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra
- Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Are Not Happy With This Week Nominations
- Bigg Boss 11 The contestants are Excited to Meet their Loved Ones and Family Members
- Hina Wrote 600 Instead Of 60 & Got Trolled On Twitter In The Most Epic Way-Big Boss 11