10 Bollywood Actresses Rejected The Offer To Act In Khans Movies
May 10, 2018
Top Three Khans of Bollywood i.e Salman Khan, Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan are the geniuses of Bollywood. The individuals who get work with them, be it performing artists or on-screen characters see themselves as fortunate.
A portion of the A-Listed performers like Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma got their profession support from Khans movies and now their career is on a very right track.
Most likely, their own diligent work and ability has helped them keep up the fame but no can deny that starting lift was the endowment of Khans as it were.
In any case, in a few circumstances, a few actresses said "No" when they were offered a part in the movies featuring Khans. Have a look at the rundown:
1. Kangana Ranaut (Sultan)
Kangana Ranaut was offered a role opposite Salman in Sultan. She denied it because it didn’t appeal her.Later it was done by Anushka Sharma
2. Amy Jackson (Kick)
Amy Jackson was approached for the role opposite Salman Khan in Kick. It later went to Jacqueline Fernandez.
3. Deepika Padukone (Sultan)
Apart from Kangana, Deepika Padukone was also offered the role in Sultan. She was also offered films like Jai Ho, Kick, Bajrangi Bhaijaan and she rejected all of them.
4. Kajol (3 Idiots)
Kajol was offered Kareena Kapoor’s role in 3 Idiots. She didn’t find the role worth doing and rejected it.
5. Kareena Kapoor (Kal Ho Naa Ho)
Karan Johar had written the role of Naina keeping Kareena in mind. When she asked for an explosive amount for the role, it broke Karan’s heart. then Preity Zinta played thecharacter oif Naina.
6. Priyanka Chopra (Ghajini)
Priyanka Chopra didn’t find the role very convincing and denied it. It later went to south actress Asin who made her Bollywood debut with the film.
7. Amrita Rao (Prem Ratan Dhan Payo)
Amrita Rao was offered the role of Salman Khan’s sister in Prem Ratan Dhan Payo which she declined because she didn’t want to play his sister. Also, the fact that the character had a negative shade didn’t appeal her
8. Shilpa Shetty (Baadshah)
Shilpa Shetty was the first choice opposite Shah Rukh Khan for Baadshah. She rejected the role and it went to Twinkle Khanna.
9. Aishwarya Rai (Raja Hindustani)
Aishwarya Rai was offered Raja Hindustani film by Dharmesh Darshan as her Bollywood debut. At that time she was contesting for Miss World and therefore rejected the film.
10. Twinkle Khanna (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai)
The role that was played by Rani Mukerji was offered to Twinkle Khanna which she rejected.
- 6 Home Remedies to Overcome Depression
- 10 Bollywood Actresses Rejected The Offer To Act In Khans Movies
- Pics Of Sonam’s Wedding Are Out. She is Looking stunning In Her Red Lehenga
- Ali Asgar Tweeted To Kapil & Wished Him Luck. Kapil Had The Most Emotional Reply
- Sehwag Reveals Why Ashwin Was Chosen over Yuvraj Singh As Captain of Kings XI Punjab
- Reason for Sridevi’s Death
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra